Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pulled in every direction


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating the blog as much as usual. Like Opie above, I believe I have bitten off more than I can chew :)
I have youtube, blog, facebook, esty, ebay, flickr, stickam all on the computer, and then I also have the gallery show, packing up packages, going to the post office, groceries, cleaning etc, you get the idea, plus Morgan is on a vacation and I want to spend as much time with him as possible before he goes back to work. I should be back to normal soon. Once the cats go back to school....oh wait, they don't go to school! Darn! Never mind....
One way or another I'll be back to blogging regularly again.
Update on the "no candy diet", I've been doing great and have had NO Candy since however long it has been that I declared that. At least 2 months by now. I did have some cookies last week and felt a bit guilty about it, and some ice cream today, but still, no candy! I was eating candy every day.
I'm also enjoying tofu and eating as much pure real food as possible.
(((BIG HUGS)))

9 comments:

Karin Grow said...

Being a full time pet parent is consuming enough! Can't wait for more utube videos and blog posts. Are you going to have prints of the frida with birds anytime soon? I really loved that one. I'll be patient. Karin
www.karingrow.etsy.com

Dithi said...

So good to have you back Tascha, I was checking back everyday to see if there is a new post. Enjoy yourself and congrats on the 'no candy' diet. Missed ya. Love. dee.

suze said...

I so admire your strength, Tascha! I am so weak...please pass the chocolate.

Fantastic Figments said...

I was telling my mom the other day how little time in the day there was. I work full time until 5:30 then I come home to my second full time job "art" I don't get done with that until 1am!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH but it is easy to wear yourself out when you do what you love... But take the time to enjoy your time with Morgan becuase you don't want to regret it later. Take you time we will all be here when you come back!

Smooches

Tammy said...

Glad to see your post. I know how hectic life can be! Enjoy the mayhem as much as possible, it beats the dickens out of boredom! Gratz on your no-candy/pure foods diet I have been doing the same since around March. I feel MUCH healthier! God Bless! Tammy

Anonymous said...

ooh I am impressed with the no candy!
I am one of those candy every day people. I have been known to start quite early in the day...

you have inspired me to try the no candy thing. I'm not sure if I can be as strong as you though!

noodle and lou said...

I so understand Tascha!! It is sooo hard to juggle everything. You are doing a fabulous job and just keep taking time for yourself:):):) xoxox...jenn

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

Good Job on the candy quitting, I know that isn't easy!!!!!!! We are surrounded by sweet treats everywhere and then told not to eat them, HAHAHA. Funny how that works!!!!! Anyhow though, I think its great, Keep up the good work!!!!

Hugs,
Lauren

Flossiekat said...

Give me chocolate or give me death!!!